Saturday, May 29, 2010

Twilight

You fall into my arms and I die inside. That's how you make me feel every time I hold you. I have this overwhelming feeling of discomfort. I'm lost. Alone. Vulnerable.

You hold a special part of me many men will never to be able to see. I don't know how I allowed myself to fall into this lonely hole so deep. I fell in love with a man who don't possess a heart. He lives off the pain from others. He who holds my heart hands it back every chance he gets.

I hold you close. I play with your face. I admire you. I want you. Every time you hold me, I get cold. I feel clamy, waiting to pass out from this unforgiven feeling.....I then get furious! I want to hate you, forget the man whom I feel in love with. I prayed secretly to ask God to let you go but I had no faith in that prayer. I'm not ready to let go of a possibility, a possibility of what though?

You have shown me that you're a man with a one track mind but I always seem to fall back into your world. Alice in the Wonderland is what I am now. Slowly falling into that dark hole again. Feeling myself loosing control of myself, thoughts and body. I hate you, I really do but somehow my love for you overrule. Let me go please. Release me from this voodo that you have over me.

I'm slowly loosing myself while loving you....

Written 1/23/2010
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: