Saturday, September 11, 2010

Goodbye Brownie.....


Yep thats how my face was looking this past week! LOL. I haven't dyed nor played with any color in my hair since 07. When I did play with a color it was a semi perm color and didn't take too well. It was beautiful the first  week or two then once I washed it, like alot of dyes, it rinsed out. I mean all the way out!!! So I said forget it, I'm not bleaching my hair and have my hair color too bright. Hell I do have to go to work professionally so therefore, I'll stick to the basic. After all these years my hair has result to this.
 I'm just so tired of this color that I'm really going to do it...I'm going to dye my locs!!! I asked people on Facebook what they thought would be a great color for me. I was suggested some crazy colors such as "Raven purple", black, red/organge and even GREEN! Yea my friends are some jokers but I believe I'm going to settle on a redish color with a tint of organge. I did it last time but this time, I'm doing a perm color. I'm not wasting time with this color process. A couple of weeks ago, I dyed my mom's hair a lite brownish/red but only her scalp came out since she's been dying her hair black for over 20 years!!! LOL. So it's goigng to be an adventure trying to dye it lighter without bleaching it but we're going to get it together. So this will be my last weekend that I'll be a "brunette", I've heard red heads had the most fun anyway. LOL we shall see...........
Goodbye Brownie!!!

No comments: