Sunday, December 21, 2008

Random Thoughts....

I was looking on the internet today and it amazes me how this woman was saved by her coworkers and now she's suing them!? I mean seriously lady, are you really going to do that to them?? How dare she be that ungrateful for her life, just because she's paralyzed! She should be happy that she's living another day and to have the opporutnity to see her love ones. All I can do is shake me head. *SHAKING MY HEAD* This woman is so mad at the ones who had the nerve to put their lives in danger and save her's. I'm soooooooo confused on her madness!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/12/18/state/n134850S58.DTL

Enough of that bullcrap....I recently went out to the club with a couple of friends of mines. I find it quite funny how women purposely come to the club to to catch an attitude! First off, these club owners pack these clubs to the point that we all act like we're caged animals just for the love of the dollar, then we get mad at each other because we're trying to find enough room just to dance or pass through, and drunk men that think you're cute in the club. Now the last comment really gets me. People should learn their lesson from Luda's song, One More Drink. DON'T come to the club and get so intoxicated, ask a girl for her number and then the next day you're trying to figure out who the girl is. I've seen it numerous times again, how these men find themselves in a situation of trying to figure out to be rude or go with the flow. Take my word of advice, just say no to that last drink! Don't ask me for my number, ask me for my pic the next day and decide you want to ignore someone because you were too drunk to remember what I look like! Ignorance is bliss.....

No comments: