Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bitter Bitch

You wonder why do I act like this? Well I have to politely remind you that I'm a result of what I've been dealt. I want to change, I really do but no matter how nice, open, sweet, and content I try to be another motherfucker like you come fuck me over. You see I've been cussed at, cursed, screamed, pushed, abused and even misused. But I clearly try to have that continuous smile even though I know I'm dying inside. You sensitive ass niggas make me sick to see how openly hurt you are. Yes your heart was broke by some chick you thought you loved. But look at us women who give love another try over and over again. We carry the worlds on our backs with an unborn child in our womb, the sun in our face, people spitting at our presents and you claim you had a bad day. We have had our children ripped from our walls because some brother didn't want another baby mother, we have bathed you, dressed you, feed you, helped you, washed your dirty ass clothes for you. Shit nigga I have even cleaned your shitty ass for you when you were too sick to do so. We had fell down to the floor in prayer for you. Asking God for one more chance with you. We have put ourselves to the side in order not to hurt or jeopardize your pride. You have asked up repeated would we lie or rather die and look at how many times we looked you in the eye and say I rather die! We have our lives sucked out of us every time one of our kids cry for another taste of our nipple. But again we politely reply. How dare you come out of your mouth and say I was a waste of your damn time when you had a audacity to have a bullshit ass alibi! I am your mother, your sister, your lover and your friend til the end. So you better think twice before you step to this bitter bitch again.

Written 11/28/2007

No comments: