Friday, May 22, 2009

Color of the Week

Sorry you guys that I haven't been updating you all about my nail polish of the week. I have been painting my nails but I've been too lazy of putting them up on the blog. I'll make sure I'll paint them again over the summer and post them. But for this week my nail color is.......

Ruby Pumps by China Glaze

Now I'm really scared/shy about wearing Red because people use to always tell me that dark skin black women dont look right wearing red polish and lip stick. So this is a BIG step for me. People say I look fine but it's still something that I have to get use to....what do you all think???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eff that. WHOEVER SAID DARKIES SHOULDN'T WEAR THAT COLOR should run into a BULLDOZER. ummm it all depends on shades. i myself as a dark skinned woman can wear red lipstick with certain lip lINERS & certain shades of red. some lighties cant pull off red to save their lives...CUZ THEY DONT WEAR THEIR SHADE.
now i think that the shade you chose is OK. i would SUGGEST cherry red from the SALLY HENSON (sp?) collection @ cvs. great.
hit me up if you need a SUGGESTION on red lipstick.