Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Touch Me, Tease Me

(My Computer "Love")

Many nights we have stayed up texting, chatting, voicing our opinions verbally through transmissions over this thing called a cell phone. Even though, our love have been technology driven, some how it seems as though you're laying right next to me. Physically touching and teasing me, every inch.....of me from head to toe. Even though, we are technology driven our minds are preoccupied with thoughts of just every nasty, little, lustful thoughts that you send me through the phone. That makes me laugh. That makes me moan.....

Oooooh we're so technology driven, even though, that is the case, we are some how standing here looking at each other; face to face. No, no, no I'm not trippin, I'm not dreaming, I'm not fantasizing, we are spiritually connected. We're above all planes. Above all stars. Baby we're asteroids beating down the galaxy together. We're some how connected.. In just within that one second you touched me and teased every part. But just like you came so quick and you left so quick. You ran! You left, you ran. No explanations, no cry baby, I tell you why later on. No it was just as sad, sad goodbye. Non verbally, nothing like I have ever felt before from you. It was all communication is key. I'm a grown man about mines baby so why would I even lie? I have no time for that! These are the words you keep telling me but maybe that was simply an alibi? An alibi to cover up that simple lie?

That you weren't ready. You were not read...to be help, to be loved, to be cared for with no obligations. With no lies. With no mystery. I'm a woman about mines. I don't think you were ready. So you touched and you teased me just as quickly as you kissed and left me. While I stand here, dazed, wondering why? How could this beautiful man touch and tease a woman with his eyes?

No comments: