Saturday, December 12, 2009

A "Fools" Interpretation of Love

Love can be defined as many things. Webster can have a simple definition to the feeling. But to me, you can't describe what you sincerely feel. I can hide my feelings outwardly but internally. I'm doing jumping jacks.

I've been asked many times," how do you know you're in love?" To me you can't answer that unless you know what love is. Love is a host of feelings and interpretations balled into one. It's an unbearable feeling of warmth and pleasure filled pain. You really can't control how you feel or the way you express your feelings.

To me love is expressed in many different ways. The old fashion way of showing a person you love them is by saying "I love you" or buying numerous amounts of gifts. But thanks to creativity and technology you have unlimited ideas to express your love. Although, that's all fine and dandy, but I prefer to say the words, "I love you." Why you ask? Because words are so much stronger than actions......

You can show a person all the polite and right ways to express your love but looking into that persons eyes and say sincerely that you love them, that's deep. Emotions overflow as you look that person into their eyes and say that. Now remember when you first told your significant lover that you love them? Those emotions, the chills, the joy, the "love"? Yea that's what love really is. A bundle of the overflow of emotions.

When you mix all those wonderful emotions and express to that person how much you feel, that's an indescribable feeling. But when you tell that person that you love them, make sure you mean it, say it with pride and feel what you say. A heartless "I love you" is painful. Its a lie! Something that should never be taken for granted! There is so many people that missed that opportunity to tell their loved one how they really feel because of their pride, lies or guilt. Don't miss your chance!

When I love, I love hard. I go all out for mines. If it takes me a whole year to tell that man that I sincerely love him, then I'll do so. I don't play with my heart or anyone else's' so I mean what I say. I don't know why people have lost the connection with one another and don't appreciate the true meaning of love. Millions of people have become cold, heartless and shameful. I understand why because the world has become so cold. But I'm striving to be better than that.

I want to live and learn to love harder and better. I've been hurt so I'm bitter but I still some how love. Its no better feeling than being in love. Its an addiction, a fear, a cause and a fault. But we all find ourselves falling back into love.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

I totally agree with you on all these points. I, too, have been hurt but when the love bug hits me I go hard. It's said that love conquers all, so there is hope for true love :-).

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

yea i go hard, but usually it's with people who are used to someone loving them right.

and ppl always say, "what is loving someone right? and if everyone is different, who's definition do you use to determine that".

to me loving someone right is loving them in a manner in which they can feel it without words. yanno how ppl say, "i think they love me?" or "if they buy me this, they must love me...". it's that point where you just know. it's a the point where you know it's beyond just like. it's beyond just infatuation.

when ppl aren't used to being loved that way, they become bitter towards those things. in a way they think that is an impossible feeling. it's one they don't reciprocate because it's unusual and they are waiting for the catch. there has to be a catch right?

i love hard and find myself with people who are scared to love hard back. which really sours and complicates love.

i think we interpret what love is based on our situation, the person, our moods. but the overall meaning is something we've known since birth.