Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pillow



The sheets are being gripped tightly as I'm painfully getting pleased. Pillows smother me as I scream. I'm lost. Lost in a tightly woven web of lust. Lust that tastes bittersweet.

Eyes closed. Head back as I take many deep breaths. Deeper you go, louder I scream. I can't breathe, I'm losing my scream. The music drowns out my cries for help to the Lord. I brought this upon myself.

I toyed with you. Teased you. Made yo u wait. Now you're on attack. You want me to feel and remember the pain. Slow strokes, deeper as you go. I clinch. I reach. You pull away. You want to toy with the moment. Internally laughing at how much you got my body going.

I pull away. You tell me to suck it up and be strong. I'm trying. I'm trying to maintain my cool but the voodoo that you put on me have me confused. I want it. I yearned for it. So I'll gracefully accept it as I scream into the pillow.

No comments: