Thursday, March 12, 2009

Does it really say F*ck me on my Forehead???


So today while catching the Metro home I happen to run across this nice, fine, light skin black man that I thought made my day but before I tell you this story of mines, let me explain my day. Today was filled with plenty of laughs, walking and boredom. At work sometimes I feel like I'm not being challenged and I need a new scence. But today was a good day! I was chatting with my coworker about her recent birthday gift to Match.com that I gave her. I was telling her how our old coworker was asking me why I don't open up a Match.com member page myself since I don't have a man also? Well to answer that truthfully, I always seem to meet the nastiest, unbelieveable men so why bother. Plus I'm leaving my "husband search" up to God. So with all that being said, the Metro is the last place I would think to come across a cutie.





While transfering trains, I was doozing off to daydream land when this guy stood next to me and asked me am I interested in buy some Betty Boo material. While trying to put my IPod on pause, he asked me again. I polietly told him that I wasn't interested. He was like "ok cool, what about socks? I have all types with Bett Boo on them." So I again proceeded to tell him no thanks. Then he say to me "you cute as hell, do you have a boyfriend?" I smile and say well no. Then the conversation goes like this:

Guy: Oh well since you don't have a boyfriend, do you mind if I could call you sometime?
Me: Oh nah, sure.
He then pulls out his phone *thinks* and say: Do you have a pen?
Me: Nah
I look at him a little puzzled like why don't you just put my number in your phone? Plus should I really give this guy my number since he is selling Betty Boo bags in the Metro? But I said hell I know of some people that have full time jobs, they just sell things to get a little extra money plus my younger brother tells me that I'm too harsh on men because I've been hurt in the past. So needless to say I have a "little" chip on my shoulder aka I don't tolerate NO shit!!!! But I said let me be nice. Moving on...so I pull out my planner and tell him oh I do have a pen and for him to write down his number.
Guy: oh go ahead and write down your number.
Me: oh my bad ok
Guy: so what are you doing tonight?
Me: Go home and sleep, I'm a little tired
While I'm writing my number down, he's telling me how cute and sexy I am to him. All while he's licking his lips....
Guy: oh so you just got off work huh? Awww we should go to the movies or something tonite?
Me: Nah not tonite, I'm going home. Maybe this weekend?
I passed him my paper with my number on it and tell him the proper way to say my name........
Guy: Oh damn *shakes his head* I'll be working this weekend......
This is when I look down at his bag and wonder if he's talking about selling those damn bags and then I look up and smile back at him
Me:Oh well call me and maybe we can work something out
Guy: Yea weekends I work and I also have a girlfriend so we would have to go out during the week, ya know?......


*STOP THE TRACK* This is when I look at him with my face wrinkled and eyebrows arced up, staring at him like he lost his damn mind!!!!!!!!

Guy: Yea so we will have to see what we can work out
I'm still in shock like damn this nigga really just asked me for my number and a date but he clearly has a girlfriend???? THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!!!!!!!!
Me:ummmmmm yea ok *confused face*
Guy: Ok I'll call you sexy
Me: Yea ok *rolls eyes*

By this time I'm in so much shock I couldn't even tell him to give me the paper back and forget that conversation that we just had. As I could do is stand there and stare off into space and question myself; DOES IT REALLY SAY COME F*CK ME BECAUSE I HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM TO THE POINT I'LL ALLOW ANYTHING, ANY MAN GIVES ME. Well let me answer that HELLS TO THE MUTHPHUCKIN NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for the cursing but these are my exact thoughts). When my train finally came, I stood in the doorway waiting for the door closed and watched my stupidity stare me back into my face while I looked into the door windows of the subway car. The whole ride home I was like damn did that really just happen?? I don't understand somethings? How do you think it's ok to get another girl number when you clearly have a girlfriend? Plus you probably have a numerous amount of kids! Plus do you think that because you're cute that I'll bend to be and stay that boo boo the fool???? Again hell to the nah! I have too much self esteem and pride for that bullsh!t.

This is a prime example of why I'm so selective of who I talk to. My brother can say I'm acting like a b!tch or too manly but damn that! One thing for sure and two things for certain, I will not fall for anything! When I have that first conversation with a guy, I always ask him five questions. They are as follows:
1. Living situation
2.Occupation (better be legal)
3. Kids (if so how many and how many baby mothers)
4. Dreams and aspirations
5. Have you slept with a man or plan to sleep with a man? ( I don't play that sh!t......NEXT!)

I can see now I'm going to have to add 2 more....:
6. Do you have a car? ( We both can be taking Metro sir)
7. Do you have a girlfriend??????????????

WTF????????

This is a damn shame that I have to be a mini detective to get a decent man now a days. Lord why do you keep bringing these nasty, freaked out, inconsiderate, rude, arroganat men in my life? I'm tired of seeing the male gential through text, email or in person! ( Nice to look at but not all the damn time!!!!!) I'm not some female that dream and is constantly in NEED of some d!ck! So please save your size and pleasure principle for the next freak. That's not what I'm looking for. I don't understand it. Does it really say F*ck me on my forehead??






BTW: I will not be taking that guy's phone call!





1 comment:

DonnyDiva said...

Ohhh wow, me and you both with meeting crazy dudes. But yes, if he doesn't immediate pull out his cell to capture that number, it's a bad sign getting out some pen and paper. In this day and age there's no excuse to have no phone - hell there's even prepaid phones!

But on to the girlfriend part! Wow, he's bold. At least he mentioned it though so even if you decided to possibly take him up on his offer you weren't wasting your time... But yeah those key questions are on point..after those answers (which hopefully are true) it's already determined whether he's a pass or fail to even a second of your time