Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anticipation


My movements become slow and seductive as I walk towards you as you sit there and anticipate my next move. I swing my hips because I know you're watching. As I proceed to climb on top of this mountain, you stop me to warn me of the fact that I'm about to cause a natural eruption that can not be controlled. I laugh at the thought as I continue to climb aboard. The impatience on both ends are now about to show. We both race to see who can undress quicker. You play with my emotions as you're now trying to go slow and read my face. That don't last long when I begin to tug with the little bit of clothes you have left. Damn we've both waited for this moment which is finally here. I back up from the scene when that thought come to mind. I begin to smile and attack again.



Written 2/23/05

No comments: