Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My new ADDICTION!!!

Hello Bloggers!

I have offically became addicted to China Glaze nail polish! I know, I know, I'm late but to me this is a big step. I usually get all excited about men, Coach bags, cars, and clothes but never over nail polish. About three years ago, I use to paint my nails every week but I found that too hard to maintain since I was working in an GYN office and I washed my hands every 5 mins! LOL
So now that I don't have to keep them in water so much, I can keep up this habit. ;-)

Over the past week or two, Sally's Beauty store was having a fabolous sale on China Glaze nail polish and I just couldnt resist $3.69 compared to orginal price of $5.99. So thanks Sally's for your lovely sale to start off my bad habit! LOL. I just wanted to share my mini collection compared to some bloggers that I've seen already. Also I wanted to show how some of the colors looked on me so far and I must say I'm loving it! I believe I'm going to put up a pic a week of the colors that I applied to my nails. This is something new for me to do so enjoy, comment, hate or leave it! *Hugs*

~PoeticMind~




*My China Glaze Collection*





*Spontaneous*






*Sexy in the City*


Another View of:
*Sexy in the City*


No comments: