Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are "WE" really ready for a CHANGE?



*WARNING!! THE ABOVE VIDEO CAN BE QUITE DISTURBING!!!*

When I ask the question are "WE" really ready for change, it's not just for us as black people, it's for the human kind. It's finally here, the day that could change the history of politics. I'm so happy that this nation has come together and decided to vote! Regardless, who you're voting for, it's the principle fact that you're getting the nerve to exercise your vote.

Now looking back to what we use to have, people, young, old, Black,White,Native American has died for our right to vote. What makes me a little upset is that people still believe that their vote doesn't count or we (black people) are only still allowing ourselves to have that "slave mentality." Don't get me wrong, the video that I posted above is just my opinion of pure ignorance! How can this man have the audacity to claim the difference between black man and nigger? Plus talk down about Obama and speak so highly of the Palin's family? But Obama's family is trash and worthless?? Isn't he suppose to be a pastor of a church that is based on Christian teachings not a political teaching?? Oh I'm sorry but I forgot, he's the one that started this ministry and church! Ahhhh that's it, so if I start my own movement of calling Obama trash and his followers aree all niggers and teach nothing but politics in my church then I'm considered a well known International Pastor??? PLEASE SHUT UP! This man has been clearly brainwashed to hate himself and his race. How dare you boycott the King's dream? Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has dreamed of this day. He has even died for this cause. He put his life and his family's life on the line for people such as Obama, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Colin Powell, just to name a few.

I can go on and on how disturbing this video is to me but I rather focus on the positive. Again let me stress that I didn't vote for Obama because he's black. (I'm still proud of the fact that A black man survived this long and possibly about to be our next President!) I voted for him because he's a man that moved this nation with his dialect. He's the "King's Dream." He is my role model, my future kids role model and my American Dream! (Read the past blog about my feelings towards Obama.) I'm excited today because I'm a part of history. I have a voice that was needed to be heard. I am that person that is being judged by the "content of my character." I am that person that need to get out to the voting lines early "by any means necessary." I VOTED TODAY! So please don't live another year in ignorance. Now if you missed this year's election, it's fine, you can always vote another 4 yrs. from now when we re-elect Obama in office!!! LOL My Pastor told me this is the year of change, so I ask you again, are "WE" really ready for CHANGE?

No comments: