Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Pursuit of "Happyness"

So I don't understand how these supervisors believe that they have some power over you. People get respect when you give respect, don't ever forget that! Once you start living for money and making money, then money will control. A lot of people don't realize that they live their lives for that statement. I personally want to live comfortably so I don't have to worry but that seems like it's not working right now. I'm trying no to stress about these piling bills but they are slowing drowning me. BUT I will not let that stop me from dreaming.



Now back to this supervisor. I truly believe she thinks she has some power over me. I would greatly upset to loose my job but it's just that, my job. This isn't my career. This isn't what I ultimately want to do. I want to be the person to be my own boss. I want to strive towards a goal of owning my own business. So my supervisor don't have no hold over me. I live to enjoy life, I don't live to work. Therefore, that gives her this misconception of me having to worry.



I'm reading this book now called Rich Dad, Poor Dad. I highly recommend you to read it. This book was recommended to me by my coworker. She was telling me how someone told her to read it and now she's passing the wisdom. Now when I say that this book is a life changing book, I mean it! You will change you whole perspective about money, your decisions and your future. Some of the things that was spoken about, I do practice now but it's a great book to learn from. I take notes and plan to live by them. Within the book, it speaks how you can change your thinking and decision making about your finances, investments and how to start your own business. I would simply say, if you want to stablize your financial future then this is the book for you. As a result of the book, it has motivated me to change my decision making, be wiser about my money and be more patient. But most importantly, it made me realize that I'm living right now to work, pay bills and try to have fun with my "left over money" but in the long run I'm actually hurting myself. I don't need to live to work at some job that is only temporary. I got that job based on my experiences but I can start my own business based on my experiences and knowledge.



So I'm not living in fear anymore of being someones puppet, waiting for that person to cut my strings or better yet, me having the courage to reach up and cut my own strings. I'm striving for a better future. A future that will not only benefit me but it will benefit my kids and their kids. I want to leave a legacy. I want people to say she survived when at that time America was doing terrible. I want to live in a boat above water, not try to keep my head above water. So with that being said I'm in pursuit of my own "happyness."

1 comment:

Prince Esiri's World said...

yes you are not living in fear anymore.wht a courage keep it up.am with you