Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dangerous Territory


(Nate)


I know you're not the one for me but I just can't help but to think about you all day, everyday. You are a smooth individual. One that can easily take every part of me. Lick me, suck me, feel me from head to toe. You completely move me. I am fascinated with the thought of you Ummm you make me me smile just when I think I'm having a bad day. I need to be careful, I have to be careful. I can't go down that lonely, windy, roller coaster of love anymore. Yea you're smooth but I can't fall for your smooth. I can't fall for your smile. The way you touch me...they way you kiss me, the way you lick me....


I gotta get you outta my mind. I have to shake you off. I have to get your smooth swagger outta my mind. I gotta be careful, I wanna be careful. Ummm but something about you that makes me wanna step on those dangerous territories. I want to tip toe softly on that dangerous territory. I want to ignite a bomb on that dangerous territory.


I know your smooth. Too smooth for some but I like the idea of you. I love the thought of you. Ummm I love every inch of you. You're a fantasy I once dreamt of repeatedly, over and over again. Your freaky nature ummm that turns me on. I've never done some of these things you've requested but that inner part of me don't wanna be careful. I wanna be sinful. I want to lay down with you, bathe with you. I want to enjoy you. I want all of you ummm and I mean all of you!


I want to feel you. I want to caress you. I want to. Every inch, every part, every nasty nook and cranny of you. I need to be careful. Umm I want to be careful but I have to try. I want to try to tip toe on that dangerous territory.


Written 1/23/08

1 comment:

Prince Esiri's World said...

uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well u said it all.wht more?ve to sleep to think!think,think,think!!!u good.