Thursday, August 27, 2009

LEO


I can close my eyes and revisit that moment in time where we bent minutes into seconds and made it ours. We were intertwine into one another. Together we both forgot about our problems, struggles, issues, baggage and insecurities. That night time was on our side.




The way you kiss me leaves lasting impressions in my memory. I can close my eyes and touch you, feel you; I can even taste you. As your tongue manages it's way deep inside my throat, I let go. I let into your caress. Your hands aggressively touches my face as you yearn and fiend for more of my minted lips. You smile at me. I melt.




I want you. I want you badder than the fiend need his next hit. I want to feel you inside of me. Taking all of me inside of you. Touching spots that haven't been touched in years. Kissing places that I've dreamed of. Do whatever you want to me. Tease me, please me. Want me.




Time stopped that night with you. I felt as though I found the man whom I prayed for. The man whom God has promised me. I can close my eyes and hear you whisper in my ear all the nasty things dreamed. I feel you smiling at me. I feel you touching me. Roaming through my jungle woods, enjoying the sounds. You kiss me in my dreams. You haunt my thoughts. You have control of my mind. You're the King to my untamed jungle.




Written 8/27/2009

No comments: