Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congratulations




(Joshua)

I want to thank you for not returning any of my phone calls; for not replying to any of my texts and for not caring. I sat up so many nights and wondered where you could be and who you could be with. I want to thank you for not being there when I needed you the most. You are truly a blessing to me. As a matter of fact, I want to congratulate you for being able to have a woman's heart in your hands. Right there in the palms of your hands. You had the power to uplift and raise her heart high to the heavens, bringing her closer to God but instead you crushed her heart, sweezed it and polietly gave it back to her. I want to congratulate you for not being there to hold her hand as the doctors examined, poked and scrapped to see if there was anymore left of little you and me. I want to congrautulate you for leaving her to find a new love. No not that kind of love! A love that no man could ever replace. A kind of love that is right next to God. I congratulate you for making this woman look at herself in the mirror. She can now smile and truly say that she love herself. I want to congratulate you on finding a love that could never be found. I want to congratulate you on leaving me because without you, I Love Me! Congratulations.

(Written 10/8/2006)

No comments: