Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hopeless




(Omar)

As I layed in your bed wanting to touch you, to feel that "sting" of your touch again; I can't help but to wonder. What will we be? Will I just be another partaker of your sensual love making or your Queen to help you carry your heavy Kingdom? Your warm embrace crushes me every time you touch me. I constantly find myself in a realm of questioning. Should I call or text? Better yet, should I not bother you at all? You see you don't understand how many nights I dreamt about you wanting me. Finally you giving me all of you.

I can admit your strong manly ways impress me. God bless you when he touched your golden brown skin. I get lost in your deep wondering eyes and by God your smile makes me fall in love with you every time. I prayed to the heavens everyday for a man like you. Will my pride, flaws or insecurities not want you to want me anymore? I know I'm no comparison to your last Queen but I am that next to the throne. Apparently, there was a break in your relationship that left a void. Hopefully that void didn't leave you cold and heartless. I'm sorry to call myself selfish but I want that same love; NO matter of fact I want that higher learning love. That love that no other woman can touch.

Simply put, I want you to love me like no other. I want to be held to the most high. I want our relationship to be blessed by God and the universe. I would love to wake up everyday next to you and smile while the sun peek through the blinds and kiss the skin on your back. Exhale when I feel you wrap your muscular arms around me while you whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I want to simply enjoy every sensual moment of you.

I promise if you give me a chance to prove to you that I can be the woman you need, I'll give you more loving than pain. I want us to go through hell to reach heaven daily. I will give you all of me if you're willing to explore me. O how I promise you that I won't hurt you.

All these thoughts run through my head as you calmly lay in between my legs. I know it's only the beginning but you have to understand; I'm ready! I'm ready to live lively and step lightly on clouds. I'm ready to be kissed on my neck while you hold me from behind to say I love you. I'm ready for whatever life brings with you. I'm ready to be in love with you. Will my fantasies come true with you? I don't know; should I touch you or just lay helplessly with you????

Written 6/9/2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are u in every bit of this poem. does this reflect you.lol

Jamale (*PoeticMind*) said...

Yes I am! I'm the person who's writting it silly!!! LOL. All the poems I write is about a person (thats the reason for their names in the parentheses)so it's a reflection of my feelings at that point in time.