Friday, September 26, 2008

K.A.R.M.A (Knowledge.Anger.Regret.Missing.Again)




(Chester)


It was once upon a time that you wanted me and claimed that you loved me unconditionally. Now that you've been pushed out of my life, I regret ever doing that to you. Since you all "men" have been the same. I've been through it all, up and down, confused and pushed to the background. I wanted you to feel the pain that I went through when I wanted you. But my own voodoo has come back to haunt me. I wanted so badly to get those feelings out of my system and say that they never existed. Now that I look through the phone calls, I can't help but to reminisce and miss our long phone calls and sometimes arguementive nights. That dreadful feeling of regret subside my anger followed by loneliness. I officially can say now that I miss you, the Knowledge I gained from Anger made me Regret Missing you Again. That's K.A.R.M.A.

No comments: