Monday, October 27, 2008

Are you suffering from....???

Like, Dislike. Love, Envy. Happiness, Anger. Carefree, Worrisome.

This is the type of people I deal with all the time. I find myself constantly attracted to some serious butt holes. NOT just men but women too. Mostly the men are a killer though. Being a woman, I'm sure another woman will agree when I say that most women know we're always comparing ourselves to another woman. So we have to put that person down to make ourselves look and feel better. Men, now yall are a different story. Some men are very straight to the point. They know what and who they want. Then you have those that like to sugar coat feelings, ideas and emotions. You can not hide the truth! Let me give you some words of advice, tell the truth! Regardless, of what sex, race or religion, the truth is respect is accepted more than lies. Be a real person and tell your true feelings. A woman like me get frustrated, accept what's given and move on to new and bigger ideas.

I have a friend who likes me a lot. For all these years, we played with the thought of a relationship. But I seem to stop it before it starts. Now some people will say that I'm just scared and I'll say that I need a more firm man. I love men who say what they mean and mean what they say. Please don't throw hints to me because I will misinterpret it as something else. I don't play when it comes down to serious business and relationships. My friendships are just as important to me as well. So if there's a problem or an emotion that need to be expressed, well dammit say something!!!! I don't read minds nor do I do magic tricks. I will not turn back the hands of time or hold back. So if you don't like what I say then sorry stop talking to me because God made me like this!!! GET OVER IT!

I am a woman of pride and anger. They constantly bump heads but I know when to separate them. I speak my mind on this blog because it's my place of piece when I'm constantly thinking and venting. I blog because I believe my opinion is just as important as the next. I blog because I have a little voice that don't get heard. For a long time, I was screaming in silence. Letting my thoughts and emotions overwhelm my mind. Now that I have a "piece of mind," I'm not going to change it! I write how I feel, I say what I want and I write about who I want! I write about love and being lost in love. I write about my imagination running wild, things that make me angry and things/people that make me happy. I love being in love and all the things that are involved with being in love. But most importantly, I write about my true deep, dark emotions. If I like/love someone well that's what it is. If I fell in love with someone well that's what that is too. But when I speak of the past, well then let the past be the past! I am human!

No comments: