Monday, October 13, 2008

A Wanted Love




(Unknown)

I want to love. I want to love. I want love like no other. I want to enjoy life, skip into the leaves, run with the breeze. I want to love and learn. I want to give into love well earned. I want to laugh and live within that moment. I don't want to never ever miss a time that could have been well spent.

I want to fly in the trees, sing with the bees. I want to love. I want love. I want to love you everyday that God has planned. I want to grow old with you, lay lazily on the beach and play in the sand. I want to say I love you as you place that ring on my hand. I want to love you so I can shout your beautiful name towards the land.

I want to love. I want to love. I want to love that one God sent man. I want to love to learn to love and hate you. I want you to love me when I'm feeling blue. I want to have kids with you. I want them to adore our love as much as I do. I want to smile everyday knowing that I'm blessed. I want to love harder over time. I want to look you into your eyes when I tell you that little white lie.

I want to feel your every presence. I want you to come inside me too. I want you to love me unconditionally as much as I do. Get to know me, the real me. I want you to take me. I want to smell you and vision you before my eyes do. I want you to kiss my little part of my neck that makes me wonder every time.

I want to love, I want to love, I want to love you....whoever you are?

Written 12/16/2007

1 comment: