Monday, October 13, 2008

Why NO Boyfriend pretty lady???


I get asked this question all the time...why I don't have a boyfriend? Ok leave me alone people!!! LOL Is is so hard to see a young lady alone and enjoying life to the fullest?? Let me stop! Yes I do love the company of a young fellow but and I stress but, I'm not jumping into another headache.

My ex said something to me some months ago. He stated that I'll be a great spouse and mother so what's taking me so long??? ERRRRR umm last time I checked, most women don't have the problem of commitment. Plus if I was such a great spouse and possibly mother then why the hell I'm not with you now then?? (Another blog one day) Back to the subject....I'm not blaming all this lack of commitment on men, but a man is the one who seems to be unhappy. Regardless if they're unhappy with the sex, appearance, attitude, situation, whatever. I'm not a hard person to please but most men I've met only thing with one brain. NO I'm not talking about the brain that's on their shoulders either. I'm saying the one that's hanging in between their legs. I was just telling an older co-worker today and I was telling him that older men are the worst! They come right out and say what they want. They have had or still have the wife and kids and now they just want a nice pretty young thing full of excitement. The younger guys my age will beat around the bush about it and try to be nice at first and then the green goblin speaks and you're like ERRR pump the brakes, what the hell did you just say??? Haha. I'm not dropping my drawers for nothing. Especially, since we haven't taken any tests yet. I might be young but I'm not dumb. Have you seen the HIV stats recently??? Ummm yea, it will scared anyone straight..LOL.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect to everyone. I'm just perfect the way God has made me. Some men appreciate a young BBW like me and truly find me attractive but they're not ready for the commitment because they're "doing them." They just want to focus on themselves, their career or money. Now I understand some people have to get themselves together before they can bring anyone else into their circle but how long do you plan to "doing you?" I'm truly confused what the hell that means still?? Let's just say you're not into a relationship right now and you're enjoying your little freedom that you have. But on the flip side what kills me is, they're enjoying their freedom but as soon as they find that girl they're really digging and she's too "good" to let go so you willing to settle down with her. What the hell?? Again let's just say you was not interested in me like that as you are with her. Please be honest. I don't like liars!!!!! ERRRRR

I'm on a different level right now. I'm happy with myself and what I can present to the table later. I have learned from relationships and still learning. I'm no body's fool and I don't plan on being a clown either in the near future. So to answer the 8th wonder of the world question, why I don't have a man....I'll have a man when he's ready for me to be incorporated into his world. When he's ready to commit fully, to be ready to love and be loved fully. When he's ready to stop playing games,telling lies to get by and to give that 100 percent into the relationship. NOT that 80/20 rule either. (If you don't know what that is, then watch Tyler Perry's movie, Why Did I get Married?) I related to the character that Jill Scott played. I've been in a relationship where, I figured if I changed something about myself then he'll appreciate that more. Regardless, if it's my hair, make-up, clothes, or attitude. I found myself hating him at the end but most importantly, mas as hell at myself. I will be loved one day but someone who Love's all of me. I will change on my own! Dam that if you think I'm pretty but not as pretty as that model or girl on the street. Well then you be with her!!! Life is too short for me to find myself through your personal downfall. I learn to love me for all I have and posse.
I'm a woman of little games and a lot of patience. So my time is precious and it's wasting....

No comments: