Monday, October 20, 2008

~Lustful~


(Darnell)


Lord please forgive me. I thought of this man in my dreams. My dreams soon became reality. He touched me and I could have sworn my skin was on fire. I yearned for his every touch and kisses. I'm not going to lie, when I saw him I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. His lips so passionately kissed mines. His fingers roamed up and down my thigh. The warmth of my body just invited more caress from each one of his finger tips. My eyes got lost in his. I felt my body fall into a heavy trance and there I laid paralyzed. I just cried when the thought came across my mind that we were on a scheduled time. I wanted more sweet, passionate kisses, embracing hugs and roaming fingertips. Never did I imagine you will bring me a man whom I can't call mine. I've dreamed of my lost angel and I'm being together romantically. Our time wasn't mistaken nor forgotten. Our hearts, bodies and minds intertwine. Lord forgive me for committing this sin.

No comments: