Monday, January 12, 2009

Drunk

(Tony)
As you laid there snuggled against me, I can't help but to think back before this night. We talked on the phone for hours before I got a chance to look at your face again. You don't understand how many nights I stayed up playing with the thought of you being here next to me. Daily tasks became unmanagable due to the constant thoughts of you touching me. My lust for you is some how becoming unbearable too. Just these thoughts get me so drunk.

My mind wonders, my body quivers and my lips moistens. Now that you're here my eyes are undressing you and I can't help but to stare. My imagination roams free as my fingers rolls over my lips.


You finally slowly press your fingertips on the softness of my back as you kiss me. I become speechless and flushed. As your hands roam free, the drunkness emerges and I can't help but to be yours. With every kiss and touch my mind spin out of control as I fall in the drunkness of your love.

No comments: