Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music


As our bodies intertwine and dance, we move to a different rhythm. We make music with our own drums and beats. We are one, in tune with our souls. My hips slowly guide your drumstick against my drum. As you penetrate deeply, the loud horns begin to play. The friction against our chests brings forward the perfect sounds of a hand percussion.

We are drumming to our own beat. Your fingertips glide across my skin as if you're playing your favorite song on a grand piano. As the instruments still play, you decide you want to change the tempo by trying another tune. Without loosing the rhythm, you some how lift and flip the drum. Without hesitation, you stroke my face to help me reach my final falsetto. We are beating and making music on our own drum. Our rhythm of love is becoming unbearable. As we come to the end of our song, we slowly look into each others eyes to savor the moment in time. Savor the music that we wrote and own. This is our music of love.


Written
1/14/09

No comments: