Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mental Orgaism

(Chantez)

The bitter sweetness of sex. I've been tossed, grabbed, licked, sucked and flipped. Anyone now a days can have sex I always say but not everyone can be mentally stimulated. The stroke of a tongue upon your back, the roaming free fingertips against your skin and the loud screams of one's name can turn anyone on.

But the mental foreplay is what I'm looking for. The dizziness from the sex hormones make me loose control. I try my best to gain my dignity as I cling to the pillow that I continue to hold. As you pursue the dish that you wanted so badly to eat, I scream your name louder. You grab my thighs tighter and bite inside so sensually.

While both our climaxes are about to rise you stop to tease me and look me dead in my eyes. Finally an overwhelming feeling comes over me. I've finally been satisfied. The gods, cosmos or universe and the people that study them couldn't explain to me what just happened. I'm on this natural high; beyond cloud nine.

After all, mentally penetrated.

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Put so eloquently... and yes I think we all long for that mental orgasm

virgo27 said...

perfectly written. i must say, i've been there. i've had the satisfaction of being mentally stimulated.